We understand the high cost and time commitment of hiring qualified Spanish instructors. We therefore work with you to find a Spanish instructor who will teach in your foreign language department, but who will remain a Futura Language Professionals’ employee.
Here is what we offer you:
- We recruit, hire and train a talented instructor to work at your school
- We observe and evaluate the instructor
- We provide a curriculum that meets or exceeds national standards
- We provide all materials and curriculum books for grades K-8
- We have one of the only middle school Spanish curriculums in the country
- We pay hourly wage and planning time for instructors
- We send you monthly invoices to ease the payment process
- We work with you to provide substitutes when necessary
- We create a dynamic learning environment
- We field all phone calls and concerns from parents
- We are long term partners
We take the headache out of hiring!
“I have been very happy with Futura this year! The teacher is awesome! She is so wonderful and has made great strides in our language program! ”
– Principal, St. Joan of Arc Elementary School, Wisconsin
If you are still searching for the perfect candidate for your Spanish teacher position, call your local Futura branch today!