Futura Language Professionals is always seeking qualified Spanish Instructors to teach in our extensive network of preschool and elementary schools. (Approximately 2-5 hours per week)*
- Paid training
- Expense allotment provided
- Flexible, part-time hours
- Room for advancement
- Must have experience working with children
- Fluency or near fluency in the Spanish language required
- Must have reliable transportation
- We require applicants to have a minimum of Junior standing in college
- No teaching certification necessary for enrichment programs
- Comprehensive curriculum is provided
- *Limited K-8 positions with more hours are available in some areas (certification required).
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TEACHING FOR FUTURA?
Send a resume and cover letter to:
Teresa Jackson, Director
Email: [email protected]