Futura is always seeking experienced Spanish teachers for preschool, morning and after school programs. Unique opportunity to work with a prestigious language organization and gain access to Exemplary and Blue Ribbon Schools.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM:
We provide after school Spanish enrichment classes for elementary age children to more than 30 schools in Austin and surrounding areas.
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly rate (the pay rate starts at $25.00/hr and it goes up to $35/hr based on experience and commitment to our program).
- Expense allotment
- Comprehensive curriculum with lesson plans already created.
- Room for creativity and fun, no grading, testing or stressful standardized testing.
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities to grow within the organization.
Our patented method uses songs, games and cultural content to teach Spanish in a fun atmosphere.
Hours are typically 2:45-3:45pm for after school children (grades k-5).
Limited integrated positions with up to 20 hours per week are available for qualified candidates.
If you have experience in public relations and/or marketing we are expanding our program and need dynamic representatives to present our program to preschools and schools.
If you lack experience but want to learn and gain valuable experience, apply for a teacher assistant position ($10/hr)
- Experience working with children between ages 5-12
- Energetic, outgoing personality
- Creative, professional and flexible
Interviews going on now. Contact Regional Director via email: [email protected].
Please include interest letter, resumè and employment application.